- Crypto miner information aggregator
A tool which makes it easier to get an overview about your mining rig earnings
and portfolio value.
- Aggregate information about mining pool and status from differnet pools
- Add / Edit / Remove configuration, which and how statistics are shown anf for which wallets
- Show current prices for selected cryptocurrencies
- Show total portfolio value
- Show statistics about earnings / portfolio values / ...
- Crypto miner configurator
A tool which makes it easier to switch between currencies to mine, pools to mine from,
tresholds for safe exit, etc.
- Overview about current mining status
- Configuration page which allows you to
- Change the currency which you will be mining
- Change the pool where you will be mining from
- Change resources allocated for those miner instances
- Safe Shutdown temperature
- Apply new configuration
- Back end logic to run all of this
- Smart mirror
Smart mirror - a mirror which displays relevant information
and is able to interact with the user on a basic level.
- User interface which displays data
- Bus times
- Fetches / Updates data
- Physical enclosure for the smart mirror
- Fancy table
A table which is just an eye catcher in your room. It looks good
has different ligting modes to set the perfect mood.
- Arduino, C, LED Strip, Power Supply, Table, Two way mirror, Plexyglass
- Build a table with a 'mirror'/'window'
- Install LED strip
- Program different Lighting modes
- flashing lights
- Budget sharing
Application which will enable users to enter their costs, who paid for it
and later after the event is over, split the costs.
- Create visually pleasing user interface
- Page to enter the event members
- Page to enter costs and who participated in paying
- Page to calculate who owns who how much money.
- Chess board
A physical chess board which adds more cool features
to a typical non interactive Chess board. Board shows if moves
are valid, enables you to play with AI etc.
- C, Arduino / Raspberry Pi, LEDs etc.
- Create a chess board which will have the grid with LEDs
- Program Chess logic in terms of which piece can move to where
- Detect which piece is on which location
- Start the game and check for valid moves
- In case of a valid move the latest move is highlighted with green LEDs
- In case of invalid move latest move is lit with red LEDs
- Play against Computer
- Computer will show which move it made (you have to phyiscally move the pieces)
- Time tracker
Assign team members, and track time for different projects.
Tool to help figure out who contributed how much time with the tasks.
- Interface where one can add
- Time / task
- Overview / summary page
- Storing data in database / google Sheets
- (optional) Authentication with google
Battleships, classic game. Multiplayer version of this should be implemented.
- Create a Battleships game
- Allow multiplayer
- Game session by creating websocket connection instead of polling
- Games list
- Create new game
- Budgeting software
A tool to manage your funds. Can be implemented many ways - web app /
mobile app / desktop app.
- Store data about spendings
- Different spending articles (categorization)
- Overview tab about income / outcome
- Create a Budget
Create a chatroom where people can join and have a chat. May be similar to slack / IRC
- Create UI for the app
- Registrate user / anonymous entry with temporary name
- Store messages
- Chat in channels / private
A treasure box where you can store your precious holdings, possible to
open with a RFID card.
- Raspberry Pi / Arduino, C / Python, RFID card and reader
- Open and lock the box
- CRUD authorized cards
- Store log about when the box was opened and by whom
- Special Keyboard
USB dongle keyboard which includes volume rocker knob, mute / play,pause buttons.
- C, Microcontroller / Development board (TI, STM), rotary encoder, pushbuttons
- Software for MCU
- Drivers to your picked operating system
- Functionality to actually modify the volume and press play / pause
- Programming task in C
Generate a programming II task and create a automated testing software for it.
- Freely chosen
- Task must contain strings / memory mangement
- Once the tester is run, it will be able to give points for the task
- D&D character generator
Generate a character in Dungeons and Dragons.
- Add data about characters and different items
- Generate a character based on this data
- Generate a charactersheet based on character (Consice printable document)
Smartwatch that is able to show time, message, notifications and caller ID.
- Arduino Pro Mini, OLED/LCD display, Bluetooth module (HC-06 or something similar), buttons, lithium ion battery, USB to UART for programming
- Show time
- Show messenger notifications, slack messages
- Show caller ID
- Guitar Tuner
Portable tuner that is able to tune electric or acoustic guitar/bass
- Free of choice
- Ability to tune guitar or bass
- User feedback via LED or Display
- Make it as small as possible
- Powered by batteries or outlet
- Tuning via microphone or 6.35 jack
Disclaimer: Task specification will be set after selecting it. This means that the suggested frameworks / tools can be completely different. Some subtasks / specs can be left out and new ones can be added.